Wednesday 22 August 2012

SUMMARY: (Video) Skyrim - Dawnguard (PC)


Hey guys. Over the past week, I checked out the first major DLC for Skyrim: Dawnguard. I played the main story content to completion on expert difficulty, and now I offer you a summary of the DLC.


There's no transcript for this video because I tried something new. This time, my recording was completely ad lib and unscripted. What do you guys think? Do you like this style or my old, scripted style? Let me know in the comments.

Verdict: Buy it


Liked this video? Check out my In-depth guide to TF2's Heavy!


4 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me?

    Guard. The word is Guard. It's spelled correctly on the image you linked.

    Guard. Not Gaurd. Guard.

    Is that so hard?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I guess when you're so worried about everything else, you miss the little things! I appreciate your imput

      Delete
  2. Are they the default menus for Skyrim or is it a mod?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am using the SkyUI mod:

      http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3863

      It's really good - much better than the default menus

      Delete