Saturday 26 January 2013

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Escapist Magazine!

I have a very special announcement for you guys today!

I've been hired by The Escapist Magazine! That's right, as of this point, I am now officially a 'professional journalist.' It's not much, and certainly not enough to live off, but I can now say that I am paid for my journalism. It's a pretty exciting day for me.

I've been hired as a news writer, meaning that the Saturday round ups that I have run on this site will sadly cease. Be sure to check out my news updates as I post them, I should start off with 1 piece a day and work my way up to 2 or 3 a day within a couple months.

So what's the purpose of this blog now that I am in the big time? I don't feel as if I will have enough time to provide my friends over at Non-Fiction Gaming the weekly Wednesday article that I have been doing up until now, so those articles will now be sporadically posted here on Steve's Game Blog.

In summation: Saturday roundup is GONE! Wednesday content (including video and written guides, reviews and features) will return to Steve's Game Blog at indeterminate intervals (I'll try to get at least one a month).

Be sure to keep a close eye on my twitter, my YouTube channel and twitch.tv stream (which streams a couple of hours of NS2 or TF2 gameplay every night!) for updates to the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment