Tuesday 26 January 2016

New Year, New Position

Hey there, faithful Steve's Game Blog readers (hi Jerry!)

I've got some good news! 2016 marks not just a new year, but a brand new position for me. I am no longer a simple news monkey for The Escapist, but have been made a part of the editorial staff! Hooray! What this means is that I am now one half of the reviews production team, and will be editing an average of 7 reviews a month. Here's the first of many:

The Witness Review

Additionally, I will also be working on the site's "Gallery of The Day" feature, as well as having a much bigger presence with additional feature articles. I'm also getting my very own weekly column: The Escapists Review. The Escapists Review is a kind of community reviews project, where I will collect and edit reviews submitted by Escapist users, and publish them on the site. It's still not 100% ready yet, but should be up and running by the end of next month, so stay tuned!

I will also maintain my regular news duties, as one of the site's most senior reporters.

As for what this means for my duties as an ALT... well, stay tuned for info on that...

Be sure to click here to see all of the articles I'll be writing for The Escapist, and here to follow me on Twitter for the latest updates. I don't really update this blog that often so those two links are the best way to keep up-to-date with all my work.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment